Let Magic Happen Blog
DIAGNOSING Intuitively from a Distance
Miraculous stories of Medical Intuitive Diagnosis like in the January Let Magic Happen newsletter are more common than you might think, especially with talented intuitives like Caroline Myss. However, everyone has intuitive abilities, and with training, you may also be able to do remote diagnosis. I learned the simple technique below from Winter Robinson which I have subsequently taught to dozens of people in workshops. Before watching the 11 minute video, please find a friend to do the exercise with who can provide you with identifying information for a target patient.
The steps from the Appendix of Let Magic Happen are as follows:
1) Obtain the identifying information for the target patient. Most often, this is the person’s name, age, and location, although more or less information can also be used.
2) Decide on a method of recording the intuitive impressions that will allow you to remain in an intuitive state while speaking. You can use a tape recorder or help from a partner or both.
3) Sit or lie in a comfortable place where there are no distractions and do some brief relaxation exercises, such as progressive muscle relaxation or deep relaxation breathing.
4) Set your intention that the information you receive will be temporarily transmitted through your own bodily sensations or mental images and will be released immediately afterward.
5) Close your eyes and imagine you are being placed in something that may look like a CT scanner. This is a total-body intuitive scanner you can pass through gradually from head to toe.
6) Beginning at your head, report any sensations or images that come up, no matter how silly or strange they seem to be. Give your first impressions in as much detail as possible.
7) Mention any spontaneous interpretations that come to you about what the information might mean. Move down to your neck and repeat the process.
8) Gradually work down through your shoulders and arms, chest, abdomen, pelvis, hips and legs, allowing the sensations at each level to clear before moving on to the next.
9) If you experience resistance to this anatomic approach, switch to your chakras, or energy centers, starting with your crown chakra and going down through all seven to the root chakra.
10) When the intuitive diagnosis is complete, stand up with both feet on the ground. Let the energy of the experiences dissipate into the earth, where it will be grounded and recycled.
11) Review the information you have obtained. If any of the material is vague or unusual, do some free association to see where it leads.
12) Get feedback regarding the actual (medical) diagnosis. If necessary, ask for more information to clarify any findings that don’t match the patient’s known history.
Posted by Winter
Jan 24 at 08:20 AM
Posted by Janet Nestor
Jan 24 at 10:44 AM
Posted by email@example.com
Jan 24 at 12:32 PM
Posted by Larry Burk
Feb 02 at 05:46 PM